1 And now, my son Methuselah, I will show thee all my visions which I have seen, recounting
2 them before thee. Two visions I saw before I took a wife, and the one was quite unlike the other: the first when I was learning to write: the second before I took thy mother, (when) I saw a terrible
3 vision. And regarding them I prayed to the Lord. I had laid me down in the house of my grandfather Mahalalel, (when) I saw in a vision how the heaven collapsed and was borne off and fell to
4 the earth. Read more
I Bid you greeting, sons and daughters, in the name of the Lord that loved us, in peace.
Seeing that the ordinances of God are great and rich unto you, I rejoice with an exceeding great and overflowing joy at your blessed and glorious spirits; so innate is the grace of the spiritual gift that ye have received. Read more
The Book of Wisdom is one of the books of the Apocrypha; in the Septuagint and Vulgate it is included in the Old Testament. It is a 1st century BCE Greek work originating in Alexandrian Egypt. The work relates early Nazorite and Essene understandings of the feminine principle of God at work in the Hebrew tradition through the ages. Read more
The Original Hebrew and Aramaic Texts
Translated and edited by
EDMOND BORDEAUX SZEKELY
INTERNATIONAL BIOGENIC SOCIETY
Book Design by Golondrina Graohics
Copyright @ 1981, by the International Biogenic Society
Printed In the United States of America-All Rights Reserved
And then many sick and maimed came to Jesus, asking him. “if you know all things, tell us, why do we suffer with these grievous plagues? Why are we not whole like other men? Master, heal us, that we too may be made strong, and need abide no longer in our misery. We know that you have it in your power to heal all manner of disease. Free us from Satan and from all his great afflictions. Master, have compassion on us.” Read more
Now… The question remains…
Is Paul a Liar…???
We have evidence in the book of acts that Paul did not always tell the truth. Christian, As difficult as it may be to accept… We need to face the facts… Read more
The Gospel Of Thomas
Translated by Thomas O. Lambdin
These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down.
(1) And he said, “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”
(2) Jesus said, “Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All.”
(3) Jesus said, “If those who lead you say to you, ‘See, the kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.”
(4) Jesus said, “The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old about the place of life, and he will live. For many who are first will become last, and they will become one and the same.”
(5) Jesus said, “Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest.” Read more
What Must I Do To Be Saved – Part 2 – The Day of Judgment; The Ark, The Testimony, The Court And The Witness
“As I looked,
“thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.” Read more
When looking for an answer to the first question in my research on Paul; ‘Did the original disciples of Christ accept Paul and his teachings?’, As seen in ‘The Problem with Paul – Part 1’, the only realistic and logical conclusion that I could come up with according to the scriptures is that the early church did at first try to accept Paul and his teachings but afterwards rejected him. Read more
Having established in part 1 of this study that Paul was rejected by the Christian Jews in Jerusalem (Acts 21:17-31), and according to Paul’s own testimony he was rejected by all of the Christians throughout Asia (2 Timothy 1:15)…
And having established in part 2 of this study that there are only twelve apostles of the lamb (Revelation 21:14) and that the twelve formally ordained by the church and by God did not include Paul (Acts 1:15-26) and thus Paul’s claim of being an apostle of Christ does not hold any weight scripturally… Read more
Christian preachers all over the world are telling us that the ‘church’ is the ‘Bride of Christ’, But is it really…?
Is The Church Really The Bride Of Christ…? No!
Those preachers who tell that she is are wrong. They are telling you something that isn’t true. Read more