When looking for an answer to the first question in my research on Paul; ‘Did the original disciples of Christ accept Paul and his teachings?’, As seen in ‘The Problem with Paul – Part 1’, the only realistic and logical conclusion that I could come up with according to the scriptures is that the early church did at first try to accept Paul and his teachings but afterwards rejected him. Read more
Having established in part 1 of this study that Paul was rejected by the Christian Jews in Jerusalem (Acts 21:17-31), and according to Paul’s own testimony he was rejected by all of the Christians throughout Asia (2 Timothy 1:15)…
And having established in part 2 of this study that there are only twelve apostles of the lamb (Revelation 21:14) and that the twelve formally ordained by the church and by God did not include Paul (Acts 1:15-26) and thus Paul’s claim of being an apostle of Christ does not hold any weight scripturally… Read more
Did you know that, According to Paul (Saul of Tarsus), it is ok if a Christian enters into an idol’s temple and eats food that has been sacrificed to idols? Read more
Early Christian Writings And Sacred Texts – Information About The Lost (Banned) Books Of The Bible
In the process of determining the Biblical canon, a large number of works were excluded from the New Testament. These New Testament Apocrypha are generally not accepted by Christians, though the Ethiopian Orthodox Church recognizes Jubilees, Book of Enoch, the Shepherd of Hermas, 1 Clement, Acts of Paul, and some uniquely Ethiopian books. Read more
10And I perceived that the portions of the Levites had not been given them: for the Levites and the singers, that did the work, were fled every one to his field. 11Then contended I with the rulers, and said, Why is the house of God forsaken? And I gathered them together, and set them in their place. 12Then brought all Judah the tithe of the corn and the new wine and the oil unto the treasuries. Read more
Now… The question remains…
Is Paul a Liar…???
We have evidence in the book of acts that Paul did not always tell the truth. Christian, As difficult as it may be to accept… We need to face the facts… Read more
This book was not received by the Council of Trent as canonical, nor has it ever been acknowledged as such by the Anglican church.
The book is not found in the Septuagint and no complete copy of the Greek text is known, though at one time it did exist. The oldest extant name is “The Prophet Ezra” (Esdras ho prophetes; see Clement of Alexandria, Strom., iii.16): It has been often called the Latin Esdras because it exists more completely in that language; compare the name Greek Esdras for 1 Esdras. Read more
In the ‘Old Testament’ God sent His prophets to tell the people to Stop Sinning… To REPENT.
According to the church we no longer live under the ‘Old Covenant’ with its rules and regulations.
We now live under a new covenant. According to the church… This is the ‘Dispensation Of Grace”.
This whole ‘New’ “Dispensation Of Grace” is supposedly based on the Life and Teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. But is it really based on the Life and Teachings of Jesus of Nazareth? If it is then Jesus (YAHU’SHUA is His Hebrew name) ushered in this New “Dispensation Of Grace” in a rather unusual manner. Read more
The Gospel Of Thomas
Translated by Thomas O. Lambdin
These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down.
(1) And he said, “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”
(2) Jesus said, “Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All.”
(3) Jesus said, “If those who lead you say to you, ‘See, the kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.”
(4) Jesus said, “The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old about the place of life, and he will live. For many who are first will become last, and they will become one and the same.”
(5) Jesus said, “Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest.” Read more
What Must I Do To Be Saved – Part 2 – The Day of Judgment; The Ark, The Testimony, The Court And The Witness
“As I looked,
“thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.” Read more